Welcome!

In this blog I will post the newest autographs that I received by mail or in person. I will also post all old autographs, which will undoubtedly take some time :) Have fun!

Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013

Shakespeare Megapost


 When I was in London last year I saw a double-bill of 'Twelfth Night' and 'Richard III' at the Apollo Theatre, both productions originally from the Globe Theatre in Elizabethan style with an all male cast...same cast for both plays, with the addition of Stephen Fry as Malvolio in 'Twelfth Night'. I wrote to some of the actors and today the last one arrived back, so I thought I'd post them all at once.


Mark Rylance
(Sent: 31.12.12 / Received: 10.01.13)
Considered by many people as the greatest theatre actor of his generation I can only agree: his performance was magnificient, both as Richard and as Olivia.



Samuel Barnett
(Sent: 31.12.12 / Received: 08.01.13)
Best known for being one of the 'History Boys' it was great to see Samuel live on stage.




Roger Lloyd-Pack
(Sent: 31.12.12 / Received: 08.01.13)
Roger Lloyd-Pack played a multitude of roles and it's alway great to see him in anything, favourites include 'The Vicar of Dibley' and he also played Barty Crouch Sr. in the 'Harry Potter' series.



Johnny Flynn
(Sent: 31.12.12 / Received: 02.05.13)
The final one of the set to arrive: Johnny Flynn, who was the only one who had female roles in both plays...though in 'Twelfth Night' it was one of the 'Girl pretending to be a Boy' roles. Still fun :D He is also a singer in a band.



Stephen Fry
(Sent: 31.12.12 / Received: 26.01.13)
And finally Stephen Fry who was very much being himself, very Stephen Fry-y ;) But in a good way.