Welcome!

In this blog I will post the newest autographs that I received by mail or in person. I will also post all old autographs, which will undoubtedly take some time :) Have fun!

Freitag, 17. Mai 2013

Billy Elliot Triple-post







Billy Elliot triple-post
Deka Walmsley, Gillian Bevan, Killian Donnelly
(Sent: May 2013 / Received: May 2013)
I thought I'd post these together, I have been following the London production for some years now and this is the cast I saw a few weeks ago, Deka Walmsley (Dad) and Gillian Bevan (Mrs Wilkinson) I already saw multiple times, glad I caught Killian Donnelly (Tony) as he (and Gillian) have already left the show again. Also got some very nice letters back. Pictures 2 and 3 are from this years Laurence Olivier Awards where Billy Elliot won the BBC2 Audience Award. Hooray and all the best to them!