Welcome!

In this blog I will post the newest autographs that I received by mail or in person. I will also post all old autographs, which will undoubtedly take some time :) Have fun!

Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Salzburg State Theatre - Part 1

Milica Jovanovic
(Sent: 22.11.13 / 19.12.13)

Philipp Andreas Sievers
(Sent: 22.11.13 / Received: 14.12.13)





Michael Kargus
(Sent: 22.11.13 / Received: 12.12.13)


Martin Schäffner
(Sent: 22.11.13 / Received: 07.01.14)


I posted some in-person autographs I got in Salzburg last year, where I saw 'The Sound of Music' and 'La Cage Aux Folles' the the State Theatre. Here are some more I got by post: Milica Jovanovic played 'Maria' in 'the Sound of Music', Phillip Andreas Sievers played 'Jean Michel' and Michael Kargus and Martin Schäffner played 'Cagelles' in 'La Cage Aux Folles'. Michael Kargus added an additional picture and all wrote something nice on the back of their photos :D

You can see the other autographs from that trip here: 

http://autographsbymichael.blogspot.de/2013/12/dieter-landuris-uwe-kroger.html