Welcome!

In this blog I will post the newest autographs that I received by mail or in person. I will also post all old autographs, which will undoubtedly take some time :) Have fun!

Montag, 2. Dezember 2013

Dan Feuerriegel


Dan Feuerriegel
(Received: 02.12.13)
Okay, this is one of these instances...you think: I've seen it all and then something like this happens. I have no idea, who he is, I have never watched any incarnation of 'Spartacus'. I can only say: it was my return envelope with a current US stamp, so probably sent out during the last year. Possibly some actor gave this to his/her agency to reply and they mixed it up and sent me an autograph of this guy. When I do several autograph request letters at once I always worry about mixing things up...I suppose agencies can do that as well. Anyway...I will not get a reply from someone and will always think he/she just doesn't sign for fans. Perhaps I should put secret codes on my return envelopes from now on... *is amused*