Welcome!

In this blog I will post the newest autographs that I received by mail or in person. I will also post all old autographs, which will undoubtedly take some time :) Have fun!

Sonntag, 4. August 2013

Breaking News: Peter Capaldi



Peter Capaldi
(Sent: 01.02.10 / Received: 03.03.10)
Just announced by the BBC in a live show: Peter Capaldi is the Twelfth Doctor! He already guest-starred in one episode of 'Doctor Who' years ago and played a big role in the third season of 'Torchwood', in my opinion one of the greatest mini-series ever written for TV. That was 5 hours of pure excitement and suspense...I liked him ever since and already wrote to him for an autograph years ago...just hadn't posted them yet. So looking forward to his first appearance next year (or at the end of this year's Christmas Special). Very exciting!