Welcome!

In this blog I will post the newest autographs that I received by mail or in person. I will also post all old autographs, which will undoubtedly take some time :) Have fun!

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012

Jean Rochefort


Jean Rochefort
(Sent: 16.06.09 / Received: 21.02.12)
One of those I never really expected to get back...especially after all this time ;) Jean Rochefort was cast as Don Quixote in the ill-fated film by Terry Gilliam...floods, sets burned down, money ran out...all kinds of mishaps, so they scrapped the film after only a few days of shooting. These few clips can be seen in "Lost in La Mancha", a documentary about the film, really enjoyed that, would have been interesting to see the finished film, not least because of Johnny Depp playing Sancho Panza. All with a Gilliam-twist of course. Also liked him as the French waiter in "Mr Bean's Holiday". My first autograph from France *proud*.